Pampa Roja at the Alvear Grill
“EVERYTHING SET FOR THE EXPERIENCE TO BE SEARED SIDE AND SIDE”
With these words, Flor Borsani and Mariano Braga describe what they do at Pampa Roja, the multi-awarded restaurant they have together in Santa Rosa, La Pampa. The same could be said of the evening that is being prepared for next Tuesday, November 13, at the Alvear Grill, along with Sergio González Crubellier: everything is ready to brand with hot iron on the assistants.
Flor Borsani, cook and owner of Pampa Roja with sommelier Mariano Braga, will work side by side with Sergio González Crubellier to create a four-handed menu. The wines will be in charge of Rutini Wines.
Alvear Grill is the new gastronomic proposal offered by the Hotel Alvear. On July 14 2018 the hotel bid La Bourgogne, the traditional establishment commanded by Jean Paul Bondoux, farewell with a special dinner. Since then, Sergio González Crubellier is the head chef of this meat-oriented renovation.
Pampa Roja has been distinguished as the best restaurant in Argentina in 2018 by the prestigious British guide Luxury Travel Guide. His wine list has been awarded the Best Short Wine List Central & South America distinction for three consecutive years. His landing in Buenos Aires with Alvear Grill is excellent news. Undoubtedly it will be a night to remember.
These are the steps of the proposed menu for the 13th of November night, along with a unique selection of Rutini Wines:
– Patagonian truffle tartar and ginger syrup / Rutini Gewürztraminer 2018
– Fried gizzard empanadas with a salsa criolla from jarilla / Rutini Apartado Gran Chardonnay 2017
– Crunchy black pudding, pine nuts and Malbec sauce / Rutini Single Vineyard Paraje Altamira Malbec 2014
– Prime Rib with edible greens pampean salad / Rutini Single Vineyard Gualtallary Cabernet Franc 2014
– Pre dessert: seasonal fruit sorbet
– Dessert: carob flour pancakes with sheep’s dulce de leche and crushed meringues / Rutini Brut Nature 2013
– Coffee and Petit fours / Rutini Distilled from Malbec Orujo
More information and reservations: +54 11 4805 3857 – Menu